To join AGENA3000 is to join a daring and fast-growing company that gives itself the means to its ambitions. It is also joining a company with values and ethics. AGENA3000 is committed to age diversity and the sustainability of the jobs it offers.
Because the human factor is at the heart of everything we do, we pay particular attention to internal mobility and offer development prospects to our employees.
Each employee is accompanied throughout his career at AGENA3000 :
- Individual career path
- Dedicated training
- Increase of skills & knowledge transfer
- Many job areas to evolve into
- Internal staff mobility: 100% of positions in recruitment are open to internal progression
- Preferential exchange time during the Annual Individual Interview, the Professional Interview and the Global Compensation Interview
- Weekly activity review with the operational manager
AGENA3000 offers various benefits that take into account both individual and collective performance and foster a culture of sharing :
- Incentive agreement
- Healthcare plan
- Pension plan
Spending time with colleagues is part of life at AGENA3000! Here are some examples :
- The summer barbecue to celebrate the beginning of the summer holidays
- Team Building events and PS2 Workshop (Strategic Plan – 2) – Co-construction of the company strategy
- Various sports events: La Baule Triathlon, Paris Marathon, Toronto Marathon, Nuaillé Half Marathon...
- The BIPE (Annual Update & Perspectives)
- Connect2Day : annual event which assembles the partners, clients, prospects, and experts of the CPG and retail world.
How will your induction happen at AGENA3000 ?
As a new recruit AGENA3000, you are accompanied by a mentor who has volunteered to help you get started with us.
You benefit from a personalized integration path according to your profession in order to meet the key people and better understand your new environment.
The work environment
Modern and pleasant premises where it is good to work
Collaborative tools and adapted profession
GPE (Enterprise Projects Groups) open to all volunteers
As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach, AGENA3000 works to maintain a territorial anchorage:
› Develop a long-term partnership with its sector’s schools & universities
› Participation in local events to support employment