The Connect2Day event aims to bring together the actors of the distribution ecosystem for a day. Organized by AGENA3000 with major success since 2016, Connect2Day is back on Thursday, October 10 at Châteauform 'City Le Cnit (Paris).
This is a must-attend event for the world of distribution
This event is open to all distribution stakeholders, with over 400 participants expected to attend. Brands, manufacturers, and retailers have access to high added value content on specific topics around data optimization.
The event will hold 12 workshops, 2 conferences, and 1 round table on key topics: regaining consumer confidence, product information management, optimizing the quality of nutritional data, consumer applications, electronic invoicing, digitalization of omnichannel products, etc. Check out the full program at connect2day.co.
True to its innovation spirit, Connect2Day offers an innovative matchmaking application to attendees. This new tool has been developed to facilitate networking, because Connect2Day strives to be a real place of exchange and sharing.
Why should you participate in Connect2Day?
Here are some good reasons why you should mark October 10 on your calendar:
• Participate in an event that brings brands, retailers, start-ups, and experts together
• Learn about the current and future trends in the consumption world
• Receive experienced feedback (Beiersdorf, Triballat Noyal)
• Discover new good data practices
• Attend the "CodeOnline Food, libérez vos données produits!" conference by GS1 France
• Meet data and retail experts
• Stay informed about trends and news
• Develop your network
• Bonus: learn how to "Develop soft skills" at the conference Un Autre Regard presented by Benoît Chalifoux
To register for this event, visit connect2day.co